Micheal Ray Stevenson who is also known as Tyga or T-Raww is from The United States of America. He was born in Compton, California, United States, on November 19, 1989, and now in 2022, he is 33 Years old.
By Profession, he is an American Rapper with the good number of followers on different Social Media Platforms.
On TikTok, he have 11.1 Million+ Fans with 150.6 Million+ Likes/Hearts. On Twitter, he have 4.9 Million+ Followers.
He have Instagram too where he is active most. On Instagram he have 33.5 Million+ Followers. On Snapchat he have 3.18 Million+ Followers. He have Facebook account with 23 Million followers.
Also, he have Youtube channel with his own name with 10.8 Million Subscribers.
|Full Name||Micheal Ray Stevenson|
|Instagram Followers||33.5 Million+|
|Twitter Followers||4.9 Million+|
|Tik Tok Username||@tyga|
|Tik Tok Followers||11.1 Million+ Fans|
|Snapchat Followers||3.18 Million+|
|Facebook Followers||23 Million followers|
|Youtube Channel Name||Tyga|
|Subscribers||10.8 Million+ Subscribers|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||November 19, 1989|
|Age (in 2022)||33 Years old|
|Birth Place||Compton, California, United States|
|Home Town||Compton, California, United States|
|Country||United States of America|
|School||Gardena High School,Gardena, California|
|Hobbies||Music and Traveling|
- Tyga always wants to become a rapper. He grew up listening to Fabolous, Eminem, Cam’ron, and Lil Wayne among many others.
- And started his career in 2007 with his debut mixtape, Young On Probation.
- He got great response on this and also got the attention of fellow rappers from California.
- But the person who was really impressed with his debut mixtape, Young On Probation was Travie McCoy.
- Travie McCoy gave him an offer to record a deal with DCD2 Records which is an independent label which is now known as Decaydence Records.
- Around that time, Tyga also worked with the label G.E.D. Inc. (Grinding every day, Getting every dollar, or Getting educated daily).
- This label helped launch the career of his fellow rapper West Coast rapper Schoolboy Q.
- And on June 10, 2008, he released his first independent album with the name No Introduction, on Decaydance Records.
- That album was one of his big hits.
- One of the song name “Diamond Life” from this album was used in the 2009 movie Fighting.
- Also, that same song was used in the video game name Need for Speed: Undercover and Madden NFL 2009.
- That same year he signed a new record deal with Lil Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment.
- At that time it was a subsidiary of Cash Money Records.
- After signing to the label he was featured on the song “Bedrock” by Young Money.
- Also, he released his mixtape with the singer Chris Brown by the title name Fan of a Fan and the producers were DJ Ill Will and DJ Rockstar.
- And soon he released many other tracks where he featured with many other singers like Bow Wow, Lil Wayne, and Kevin McCall.
- In 2010, he released his track “Deuces” as the lead single of the mixtape.
- On Billboard Hot 100 track Deuces reached to number 14 and number 1 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs.
- For this track he was nominated for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration at the 53rd Grammy Awards, .
- His second studio album was Careless World: Rise of the Last King.
- This was released on February 21, 2012, on Young Money Entertainment, Universal Republic Records, and Cash Money Records.
- This was his first rapping series from where he started career in rap songs.
- After this, he released many tracks and they all become big hit and got ranked on Billboard Hot 100.
- On May 17, 2011, he released his track Far Away which was at number 86 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- His second official single was released on October 4, 2011, with the name “Still Got It” which was at number 89 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Rack City was his third official single which was released on December 6, 2011, and was at number 94 on the Billboard Hot 100 and at number 8 at one time.
- Faded which was released on January 13, 2012, was his fourth official single and it was on Number 33 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- In his sixth single “Do My Dance” he featured 2 chainz which was released on October 2, 2012.
- That year T-Raww also produced and co-directed (with Justice Young) a multi-AVN Award-nominated.
- For Rack City: The XXX Movie, which starred Skin Diamond, Ice La Fox, Jada Fire, Kristina Rose, Lexington Steele, Sophie Dee, London Keyes, and Daisy Marie.
- On November 30, 2012, he released 187 which was a nine-track mixtape.
- Hotel California was Tyga’s third studio album which was released on April 9, 2013.
- Dope was the first song which was released on December 25.
- Hotel California album featured guest appearances from Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz, Rick Ross, Game, Future, and Jadakiss.
- This album sale was one of the biggest hits of all time and the Hotel California album first-week sale was 54,000 copies in the United States.
- Throw It Up was the single track which was released on August 27, 2013, with DJ Mustard.
- He also featured Justin Bieber in “Wait for a Minute“.
- “Hookah” was the song which was released on April 9, 2014, where he featured the rapper Young Thug.
- On September 7, 2016, Kanye West, announced that he had signed Tyga to his GOOD Music imprint, under the aegis of Def Jam Recordings.
- Kyoto was his sixth studio album which was released on February 16, 2018, but this was the first album that didn’t get good response from the audience.
- On May 16, 2018, he featured Offset of Migos on the single “Taste“.
- Taste was considered as his comeback record.
- With this he was gain in the Billboard Hot 100 after 3 years since 2015’s Ride Out.
- This was on Number 8 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
- In 2019, YG released the single “Go Loko“, which featured Tyga.
- he have Youtube channel too.
- He created his Youtube channel on Jul 2, 2009.
- And uploaded the first video on his channel with the title name Tyga – Fly N***a.
- Currently, his first video have 149k views till date and still increasing.
- And the video which he uploaded on Jul 25, 2018, with the title name Tyga – SWISH (Official Music Video) is the most watched video on his channel.
- That video have 227 Million views till date and still increasing.
|Height||In Feet Inches: 5’7”|
In Meter: 1.70m
In Centimeter: 170cm
|Weight||In Kilogram: 67 KG|
In Pounds: 156 lbs
|Body Measurement||Update Soon|
|Son||King Cairo Stevenson|
Tyga Relationship And Girlfriend
- First Tyga was in a relationship with Blac Chyna real name is Angela Renée White.
- Blac Chyna is an American model and socialite.
- They meet back in October 5, 2011, at The F.A.M.E Tour After Party.
- Also, in the “Rack City” music video she was the main lady.
- But they never accept they both are in a relationship.
- On November 9, 2011, they announced they are in a relationship with each other.
- And they have a son named King Cairo Stevenson who was born on October 16, 2012.
- Both have a sport tattoo of their son’s name.
- In December 2012, Blac Chyna announced they both are engaged.
- But this relationship doesn’t work long and in 2014 they split.
- After this Tyga confirms he is in a relationship with Kylie Kristen Jenner known as Kylie Jenner.
- Kylie Jenner is an American media personality, socialite, model, and businesswoman.
- But this relationship was always been in controversy because of the age difference between them.
- Some reports says they both are dating when Kylie Jenner was 16 years old.
- But like previously, this relationship doesn’t work and on April 2017, they both decided to split.
- In 2016, he was dating Demi Rose Mawby who’s known as Demi Rose.
- Demi Rose is an English model, former DJ, and social media celebrity.
- But soon this relationship gets ends.
- After this February 2021, he was dating Camaryn Swanson.
- Camaryn Swanson is a fashion designer by profession.
- But they are not in a relationship now.
- After this Camaryn alleged she had been “emotionally, mentally and physically abused” by Tyga.
Some Unknown Facts
- Tyga roots are from Jamaican and Vietnamese.
- His mother Pasionaye Nguyen was from Vietnam and his father was from Jamaica.
- From July 2020, Tyga is partnering with businessman Robert Earl to launch a virtual kitchen brand called Tyga Bites.
- His stage name stands for Thank You God Always.
- There are not many updates on his Net Worth.
- He is a pet lover.