Karan Aujla real name is Jaskaran Singh Aujla He is from India, he was born in Ghurala village, Ludhiana, Punjab on 18 January 1997, and now in 2023, Karan Aujla age is 26 Years Old.
By Profession, he is an Indian singer, rapper, composer, and lyricist. with this good number of followers on different Social Media Platforms.
On Tik Tok, he have 265.5 k+ Fans with 5.9 Million+ Likes/Hearts. With this, he have a Facebook page with 1.2 Million+ Followers.
On Instagram, he have an account with 4 Million+ Followers. He have a Twitter account with the name GeetanDiMachine with 28.1 k+ Followers.
He is active on Snapchat. On Snapchat, he have 1.68 Million+ Followers.
Also, he have a Youtube channel by his own name with 992 K+ subscribers.
|Karan Aujla full name||Jaskaran Singh “Karan” Aujla|
|Famous Name||Karan Aujla|
|Instagram Followers||4 Million+ Followers|
|Twitter Followers||28.1 k+ Followers|
|Tik Tok Username||karanaujla_official8|
|Tik Tok Followers||265.5 k+ Fans|
|Likes/Hearts||5.9 Million+ Likes/Hearts|
|Snapchat Followers||1.68 Million+ Followers|
|Facebook Followers||1.2 Million+ Followers|
|Youtube Channel Name||Karan Aujla|
|Subscribers||992 K+ subscribers|
|Profession||Indian singer, rapper, composer, and lyricist|
|Date Of Birth (DOB)||18 January 1997|
|Age (in 2023)||26 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Ghurala village, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Home Town||Ghurala village, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|School||Local School in Burnaby, Canada|
|Hobbies||Writing and Music|
Karan Aujla Music, Youtube & Career
- Jaskaran Singh Aujla father loves writing from there he gets this skill.
- From a very small age, he started writing songs and started his career as a songwriter.
- His first song as a songwriter came in 2014 by the name Range sung by Jassi Gill.
- At that time Aujla was studying in 9th standard.
- With this, he wrote lyrics for many other famous Punjabi singers like Jazzy B, Mangat, Bohemia, Gagan Kokri, and Sukh-E.
- And his lyrics for the song name Blessings of Bapu sung by Gagan Kokri was among the most loved lyrics by the audience.
- In 2019, he release his debut song Cell Phone with Mac Benipal.
- It was a big failure and that video have just few thousand views.
- Before this, in 2016 he release his music video Property of Punjab as a lead artist.
- After this, he releases many other songs like “Alcohol 2”, “Yaarian Ch Fikk”, “Lafaafe“, “Up & Down”, and “Shit Talk“.
- But the song which gave him a unique identity was Don’t Worry featuring Gurlez Akhtar.
- This was the first song that gets 100 million views and this was the first song of Aujla to enter UK Asian music chart.
- After this many other songs which were loved by the audience like “Rim vs Jhanjhar”, “Na Na Na”, and “No Need”.
- And Rim vs Jhanjhar was the song in Apple Music 2010s Punjabi essentials playlist songs.
- Also for the movie Sikander 2 he sing the title track was one of his big hits.
- That song Hint was trending on 1st number for regular 5 days.
- His next “Chitta Kurta” song was also peaked at number 35 and 9 on Global and Indian YouTube charts respectively.
- In 2020, he name a milestone with his song jhanjar with over five million views within 24 hours on YouTube.
- And that song topped the trending lists in Australia, Canada, and India.
- This song was on in the top 10 on UK Asian music chart.
- And soon he release his next song named Red Eyes which was on number 8 on UK Asian music chart.
- In June 2020 he uploaded another music video “Let ’em Play” which was at number 15 on UK Asian chart.
- And finally in July 2020, his song “So Far” become the first track to enter the top 5 on UK Asian chart.
- Also, the song “G.O.A.T.” from Diljit Dosanjh’s album was written by Aujla.
- That song was at number 13 on New Zealand Hot Singles by Recorded Music NZ, and topped UK Asian, UK Punjabi, and Top Triller Global chart by Billboard.
- His 2020 song Kya Baat Aa also got good response from the audience.
- His song “Chithiyan“, launched on 10 November 2020 by Speed Records, gathered 32 million views within a fortnight of being released.
- For the song Ek Din he collab with Bohemia, The Game and J. Hind.
- And for song Jatt Te Jawani he collab with Dilpreet Dhillon.
- This song was released on 23 April 2021.
- In 2021, he announce an album with the name “BacTHAfucUP” (B.T.F.U.) produced by Tru Skool.
- And in July he released the first song of the album with the name Chu Gon Do.
- The album came in Trending and peaks on many mainstream charts on Apple Music, iTunes, and Spotify.
- In 2022, he released his collaboration “YKWIM” with famous rapper KR$NA and announced a new EP “Way Ahead” at the end of the song.
|Height||In Feet Inches: 5’9”|
In Meter: 1.75m
In Centimeter: 175cm
|Weight||In Kilogram: 85 KG|
In Pounds: 187 lbs
|Body Measurement||Update Soon|
|Father||Balwinder Singh Aujla|
Karan Aujla Wife And Relationship
- There are not many updates on his relationship.
- He has always been focused on his career so not affairs.
- Then in 2019, he was engaged to his girlfriend Palak.
- Karan Aujla Wife name is Palak Aujla.
Some Unknown Facts
- Karan Aujla father’s name was Balwinder Singh Aujla and his mother’s name was Rajinder Kaur.
- His father worked in co-operative society and he loves writing.
- His parents died when he was just 9 years old.
- After them, he was raised by his sister and uncle.
- He misses his parents he got a tattoo of his mother and father face on his right arm.
- On his left arm, he got tattoos of freedom fighters Bhagat Singh and Udham Singh in March 2020.
- Aujla has now Canadian permanent residency and emigrated there.
- He completed high school from a Local School in Burnaby, Canada.
- Also, he worked as a longshoreman part time in Surrey, British Columbia.
- On 8 June 2019 news came that he was attacked by a Punjab-based gang in Surrey, Canada.
- That issue gains lot of headlines and to clear this Karan have to release his message that this is not true.
- He has his own clothing brand with the name Hukam Clothing.
- There are not many updates on his Net Worth.
- He is a pet lover too.